Friday 21 September 2012

Unity

I have downloaded unity, looking at it and trying to get to grips with using a new program and to new script. I've only ever used ActionScript and that was only once or twice but i think ill get to grips with most of what i need by looking it up and finding it out.

I will start on the assets for the game as soon as possible, as i said i dont need to create much in the way of a design document as i am the be and end all of the design team. However i am having the help of my partner for ideas about the game, and thanks to her the game itself shifted into a different direction the other day. But hopefully this new direction will lead me on to an even better than the one i had planned before! She will also be helping me pick a new studio name hopefully, though it consists of just us two.

As things start to progress im sure there will be images popping up on here for all of you to see and comment on. Tell me what you are liking and not. I may in time also release the game play aspects so keep watching, hopefully something good will pop up on here soon!

Thanks for reading! Kind Regards,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment