Sunday 16 December 2012

Hello Readers!

Hello everyone! long time no see, I've been having a play with unity, I am not a programmer as you know so I'm making slow progress with that. Also the indie group I believe has broken up as there has been no real news lately. As for the job hunt I'm still actively looking, if anyone has any roles they think i could be suitable for please let me know.

Now back onto my work, I've not got a new personal project yet as I'm still thinking some over i have however been doing a little modelling and rigging. The latest, an Ant! Small I know but it was just an idea for a little fun. I'm still rigging it, its not complete so there's no animation yet but here are some still images if what I have so far! Hope you all Enjoy!

Thanks for coming back and reading! Kind Regards,

Dan.

 

Render_unrigged_01Render_unrigged_03Render_unrigged_02

Render_BasicRig_01Render_BasicRig_02

Render_BasicRig_04Render_BasicRig_03

No comments:

Post a Comment